Welcome to the
#SewPINK 2019 Blog Hop,
THE INAUGURAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS INITIATIVE FOR BYANNIE.COM
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM), and for 2019, ByAnnie.com is proud to announce that we are raising the banner of awareness worldwide with the #SewPINK initiative with over 20 celebrity bloggers.
I got involved because I too have family & friends that have been diagnosed with breast cancer,
some more than once.
The #SewPink Initiative was created by ByAnnie.com LLC to raise awareness for breast cancer during October’s Breast Cancer Awareness month. They have pledged to raise funds to donate to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation through sales and to promote action through giveaways.
Years ago I designed a quilt pattern, “Quilt For Hope“
for quilters to make a quick lap size quilt
to comfort friends and family that may be battling breast cancer.
It’s one of my signature Quilt-as-you-sew patterns so it’s quick & easy!
It could also be made in any color to associate it to another type of cancer.
Sewing it with a flannel or Snuggle fabric on the back makes it even more cuddly.
This month ByAnnie.com will donate 30% on all PINK products in their online store to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
- Wonder Clips ™
- Zippers (Lipstick-Raspberry-Crazy Plum-Wild Plum)
- Mesh Fabric (Lipstick)
- Quick Turn Fabric Tube Turner
- Protect and Grip Thimble, medium size
- Seam Fix Seam Ripper
- Add-A-Quarter Ruler
- Topstitch Needles #90/14
- Tickled Pink Pattern
To donate directly to the BCRF visit: https://give.bcrf.org/give/31404/#!/donation/checkout
Together, hopefully every dollar will eventually make
a significant difference in finding a cure.
Please check us all out & join us to donate to the cause.
- Oct 1, Tue – ByAnnie Welcome to #SewPINK 2019
- Oct 2, Wed – Natalie Barnes Beyond the Reef
- Oct 3, Thur – Susan R Marth SuznQuilts
- Oct 4, Fri – Helen Stubbings Hugs N’ Kisses
- Oct 5, Sat – ByAnnie.com
- Oct 7, Mon – Sue O’Very Designs
- Oct 7, Mon – Helen Robinson Sew Kind of Wonderful
- Oct 8, Tue – Brenda Miller Among Brenda’s Quilts
- Oct 8, Tue – Asa Holmer Instagram & Facebook
- Oct 9, Wed – Angela Bowman Sewfinity
- Oct 10, Thur – Sara Lawson Sew Sweetness
- Oct 11, Fri – Nancy Scott Masterpiece Quilting
- Oct 12, Sat – ByAnnie.com
- Oct 14, Mon – Heather Givans
- Oct 15, Tue – Leslie Meltzer 50 Sq Ft Studios
- Oct 16, Wed – Teresa Coates
- Oct 17, Thur – Amanda Murphy
- Oct 18, Fri – Knot & Thread
- Oct 19, Sat – ByAnnie.com
- Oct 21, Mon – Mister Domestic
- Oct 22, Tue – Amy Friend During Quiet Time
- Oct 23, Wed – Lee Chappell May Chappell
- Oct 24, Thur – Shari Butler Doohikey Designs
- Oct 25, Fri – Celine Perkins Perkins Dry Goods
- Oct 26, Sat – ByAnnie.com
- Oct 28, Mon – Janelle MacKay Emmaline Bags
- Oct 29, Tue – Deanna Eisenman Snuggles Quilts
- Oct 30, Wed – Katy Cameron The Littlest Thistle
- Oct 31, Thur – ByAnnie.com
You can also find the blog hop calendar on the #SewPINK info page
As you follow along on this #SewPINK journey,
consider projects of your own and ways you can share support and awareness.
There are many ways to sew needful items for those going through treatments.
Look online for groups to help out.
ByAnnie is offering a daily and weekly social media prize!
Find the details for entry and the prizes on their #SewPINK information page.
I too will be donating 30% of the sales of my Quilt For Hope pattern.
You can find it here on my Quilt-as-you-go page of my website.
everyone, please talk with your healthcare provider
about when & how often to have a mammogram.
Find a screening program near you:
Just Keep Sewing…