I have 6 new patterns for you!
3 of my new patterns are table runner/placemat patterns.
They’re quick & easy because they use my unique
In case you’ve not tried one of my popular quilt-as-you-sew (go) patterns,
you should know…
- You cut your backing & batting to the finished size of the quilt.
- You baste the two together. I prefer basting spray, but pins will work too.
- Following my instructions, you use this as a “foundation” to sew all of the strips onto.
- Once all of the strips are sewn onto the foundation you might have a bit of fusible applique to add (depending on which pattern you choose).
- Bind the quilt & it’s finished!
2 Hearts As One
is just in time for Valentine’s Day sewing
or perhaps a wedding or anniversary gift.
Stars & Stripes Forever
will look great on your
or your friend’s table for all of the patriotic holidays.
Star Spangled Dresdens
is not only Quilt-as-you-sew,
but it also incorporates my Tiny Dresden plates!
You’ll make the Tiny Dresden plates,
applique them onto a strip then add the strip to the foundation.
It will also look great on your table for our patriotic holidays.
Next, because I love Jelly Rolls of 2 1/2″ strips & I like quick & easy quilts,
just for me, but I hope you enjoy it too.
Use an ENTIRE jelly roll to quickly make this lap quilt.
Reserving 6 strips for the binding and sewing the rest of them onto
the foundation you can make this entire quilt in just a day!
You’re going to want to make lots of these for gifts.
They’re the perfect size for kids to cuddle up in while watching TV or lap quilts for friends.
is a cutie that uses my Tiny Dresden plates.
This quilt will look cute in non-Christmas colors too.
And last, but not least,
is a sweet quilt that speaks to my heart,
with a bible verse reminding me not to be so stressed out!
Just 1 Tiny Dresden plate,
a bit of fusible web applique
& a bit of perle cotton embroidery make this cutie.
I’m putting them on my website today.
Snow is on its way here.
I plan to get some sewing time in.
How about you?
Just Keep Sewing…