Are you a fan of QUILTmania like I am?
The newest issue, November – December 2020
is now on sale
& I have a quilt pattern within its pages.
Lollipop Tree is a cute little quilt that you can treat yourself or a friend to this Christmas season & for many Christmas seasons to come! Actually you could probably make one for you & a friend if you set your mind to it.
Of course it has Tiny Dresden plates!
The paper template is included in the magazine, but if you’re like me & prefer to cut around plastic templates & don’t have one yet, you can find them on my website here.
Their magazines are always loaded with lots of quilts, exhibits & other quilt stuff to drool over! Look what’s included in this issue:
In your November-December 2020 issue:
- Meet with Terrie Mangat
- Exhibition: White Christmas with Reiko Kato and her students
- Quilts & Enchanting Homes at Deirdre Bond-Abel
- Exhibition: Bluest Eye by Julie Silber
- Back on the operation Solidarity Quilt Blocks
Your quilts and patchwork projects with patterns and explanations:
- Mystery Quilt, Final Part by Sarah Maxwell
- Forest by Maria Tamaokoa
- Christmas Sunshine, from the private collection of Carol Veillon
- Le Faux Jumeau by Renée Ferré
- Oiseaux et Couronnes by Michèle Beugnon
- Lollipop Tree by Susan R. Marth
- Ho ho ho ! by Anne Sutton
I know you’ll love all the other projects included in the issue too, so look for it now on newsstands or order it directly today.
& find them on social media here:
If you are not yet a friend, it would be great if you would join:
Are you sewing for Christmas now?
What are you sewing?
Share your quilting projects on my FB group
Just Keep Sewing…